GS COM is an independent Belgian company with the mission to develop all possible forms of communication on a technological level. For this she has developed a local virtual communication platform called WiFY (Wireless Information For You).
WiFY is the total solution for digital information and communication via smartphones and tablets, without installation of any application and without an internet connection.
WiFY is sold as a marketing tool!
Our target group are all possible companies that come into contact with the consumer, e.g. catering, event-, trade- and retailsector, festivals, museums, waiting rooms, cities and municipalities, etc.
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking for independent representatives who want to be part of this company. We offer all the tools needed to make you successful in our business.
- As an Independent Representative you are responsible for selling various marketing products within our target group in your region.
- You manage your own customer portfolio, you do active prospecting, you analyze the customer’s needs, examine the opportunities in the market and you negotiate and close the deal in an efficient manner.
- Selling is in your blood.
- You are result-oriented and driven to achieve your goals.
- You are a go-getter and you like to take initiatives.
- You are always service-minded and customer-oriented.
- You work independently and systematically and take responsibility for your tasks.
- You have a neat appearance and have a laptop and own transport.
- No experience required.
- Affinity with different sectors is a plus.
- You have the independent status or you are prepared to become self-employed.
- We give a very generous commission regulation based on your result.
- Fixed cost allowance for days worked.
- You operate regionally so minimal trips and extra time for customer visits.
- Opportunity to grow in an exciting and motivating sector, with no competition.
- We offer you the opportunity to deepen your sales skills through training and coaching and you can use a strong back-up for support.
Send your CV and motivation letter by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org